These pictures will give you and your family some familiarity with the office before coming for your appointment. We have two therapy rooms, a lavatory and both indoor and outdoor waiting areas.
Medical grade air filters are used in each of the rooms. Ample street parking is available in front of the office.
For a better look inside Dr. Laurie’s playroom, please go to her What is Play Therapy page where you can see children and their activities in action.
Click on the little camera icon that appears when you hover over the picture to open up the gallery of larger images.
This office suite is comfortable and accessible. It features:
- ample street parking, directly in front of the entrance
- security features for safety, including during evening hours
- use of medical grade air purifiers in the waiting room and therapy offices
- a well lit outdoor waiting area, within a landscaped garden, for parents who want to wait outside while their children are in session
- an indoor waiting room
- a ramp instead of stairs to the office, providing accessibility for wheelchairs and strollers
- playroom, designed to make children feel safe and to elicit imagination, resources, and conflicts a child may feel
- thoughtfully selected toys and sand trays to engage children in play therapy
- year round comfort from new heating and air conditioning systems